Howdy my fine ladies!
Just wanted to drop a quick entry. I made a video yesterday because someone requested I show my fave MAC brushes. I didn't realize the video was fifteen minutes long!!! Whooops... haha
So to summarize the video my fave MAC brushes are:
Powder foundation (i.e. Mineralized foundations) - 183 kabuki brush
Liquid foundation - 187 [I do have a 190SE but I prefer the 187]
Contour - 168 [I have the 109 as well, light colored bristles > dark colored bristles. My light ones are softer for some reason]
Blush - 136 HANDS DOWN! I noticed they don't offer them on the MAC website anymore :(
Cream Blush - 189 [the 188 is pretty good too, I just prefer flat-sided brushes more]
Eyeshadow - 239
Crease - 217
Highlight - 227
Smudge - 219
Eyeliner - 209
I think I covered them all. Here's the video [if you feel like listening to me babble.. I can be random haha]:
I was looking back at my old entries and noticed that back in my MIA days, Bryani and Kerry tagged me in posts. Pretty much they are random facts, one is 6 and the other 16. I will see how many I can come up with LOL... since I haven't done a random facts thing in a while. They tagged me back in October 2008 so I am WAYYYY behind. If any of y'all wanna join in, TAG! You're it! Hehe... so here I go.
1. I fake bake. Yes I know the dangers of skin cancer & wrinkles. But its my guilty pleasure (among others... haha). My fave tanning lotion is Swedish Beauty's Priceless. But it is PricEY. Pink suggested I use Maui Babe, so I will prolly give it a try [thanks sugarplum ;)]
2. I have never really been a fan of jewelry. In the past, I always would get annoyed if I felt my bracelet hitting the desk when I'm writing or my earring pressed up against my cell phone. But thanks to some very talented people *cough*DSK Steph*hack* I've been converted! I love Steph's jewelry & am obsessed with Juicy Couture's earrings.
3. Another guilty pleasure of mine is Juicy Couture. I love the brand. Their style is so femme and cute... loves it!
4. I love Mike! Had to throw that in :) He is my soulmate & we are going to have gorgeous babies :)
5. I'm a big fan of quotes. One of my fave quotes ever is the definition of a soulmate. I do believe in soulmates btw.
"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life." - Richard Bach
6. I'm also a big fan of corny jokes and pick up lines. Newest one and currently my fave is:
Do you have a bandaid? Because I skinned my knees falling for you...
LOL LOL LOL LOL!
7. I am amused easily.
8. My favorite insult for guys is douche bag. I didn't know what it meant for the longest time. Now my fave haha
9. Y'all know I'm a fan of hairy lumberjacks. Well I am not a fan of hair on me. So as my last random fact, I will let y'all know on my #1 vanity besides makeup....
I get a Brazilian wax each month. I love getting waxed. I feel cleaner & sexier when I'm hairless. I've been getting waxed for the last year and a half I think. I really love the results. Also, your hair grows in slower and less thick. & I have way less bumps & ingrown hairs. Yes it hurts, but ladies, we do lots of crazy things for beauty & vanity :)
If anyone is ever in the Dallas area, my waxing lady is the BEST. She gets you done in literally 5 minutes, so you don't have to endure the pain for too long.
Anywhoodles, I'm not ashamed to admit it anymore. I love me a Brazilian wax!!!! :)
So yeah, you ladies tell some crazy facts too!
Talk to y'all soon :)